The Lotus Collaborative: Summary of Services
The Lotus Collaborative offers a Partial Hospitalization Program, also referred to as Day Treatment or PHP, an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) as well as a NEW!! Professional Track IOP (Pro Track). In addition, we offer a range of outpatient services including individual therapy, nutrition counseling, psychiatric services and outpatient recovery skills and process groups. As an adjunct to our treatment programs we offer a supportive living home near our Santa Cruz location. We are happy to guide you through all our services in person or over the phone. We offer courtesy insurance assistance to help you obtain health insurance coverage for TLC's treatment programs. Benefits depend on individual's insurance plan. If you do not have health insurance, we offer clients private pay, private loan options, sliding scale, and scholarship options when available. To learn more about The Lotus Collaborative's eating disorder treatment programs click on the title links below. Ready to begin your recovery journey? Check out our Start Recovery page.
- TLC's IOP and PHP treatment programs are designed for adolescents and adults who struggle with eating, dieting, exercise, mood, interpersonal, food, and body concerns.
- TLC provides clients an intimate, serene, supportive treatment environment with highly trained and skilled eating disorder treatment professionals.
- TLC’s treatment programs are designed to offer maximum support while minimizing interference in a client's life.
- Clients from Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Jose, and the greater San Francisco Bay area can work towards recovery while living at home.
- Weekly individual therapy and nutrition counseling. Family and couples therapy as indicated. Clients can also receive ongoing monthly medication management.