At TLC, we know that recovery from an eating disorder is a long journey that requires on-going support. For many clients, living in a supportive recovery-focused home is a valuable supplement to treatment. Successful recovery requires a period of living in an environment that provides the additional support of outpatient therapy and other outside structure. Living in a supportive environment provides the opportunity for those to re-enter work and school life with newly learned life skills.
• Short walking distance from the beach, UC-Santa Cruz, groceries stores, banks, restaurants, etc.
• Located in beautiful Santa Cruz with easy access to public transportation
• Bedroom is fully furnished with bed, linens, nightstand, desk and chair
• Kitchen amenities include dishes, utensils, pots & pans, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker and more
• Linens (bathroom towels, sheets, pillows, blankets and bedspread) can be provided or clients can bring their own comforts from home.
• Cable TV and Wi-Fi access
Please call us at 831.600.7103 for an application to live at The Mermaid House.