Collaborating with The Lotus Collaborative
We want to work closely with you. It is our belief that healing takes a village. We are an excellent community resource for individuals struggling with food, weight, and/or exercise concerns, that are in need of more community support with other individuals that share their struggles. We may be an appropriate referral for clients in your outpatient therapy practice, psychiatry practices, healing practice, medical practice, nutrition practice, or exercise program.
If you are considering referring to us here is some information you may useful;
- We would like the opportunity to meet you, see how we can best collaborate together, provide you a tour of the treatment center, and meet our clinical staff.
- We greatly appreciate your referrals. Our clinicians work closely with clients' outpatient providers upon admit, during treatment, and at discharge. Our goal is to ensure smooth transitions and excellent treatment collaboration among program and outpatient professionals.
- We offer FREE support groups on Sundays for those struggling with food, health, weight, body, exercise concerns, and a separate group for supporters, such as parents, partners, roommates, friends of someone struggling with these concerns.
- Our Clinical Directors are available for free case consultations.
- We work with many insurance plans, private pay, sliding scale, and offer treatment scholarships.
- We include referring and treating professionals in the assessment and treatment process. Your knowledge about the client is essential to helping us best understand the client and their treatment needs. Once we get a release to speak with you, we will contact you for additional information and our assessment recommendations.
- We encourage clients to continue to working with their outpatient treatment team (therapist, dietitian, physician, psychiatrist) while in treatment. All clients receive individual therapy and nutrition counseling while in our treatment program so some professionals believe it best to pause treatment and resume upon discharge.
- If you have a client that you think may benefit from our intensive outpatient (IOP) or partial hospitalization (PHP) programs, please contact us to see how we can help. Office: (831) 600-7103, Fax: (831) 600 7499 Email: email@example.com. You can also fill out our online contact form found below.
We appreciate your feedback. Our utmost goal is to provide excellent eating disorder treatment. We look forward to collaborating with you!
Copyright 2011. The Lotus Collaborative. All rights reserved