Where are you located? What's your contact information?
The Lotus Collaborative is located in Santa Cruz
and San Francisco California at:
1610 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
Phone: (855) 852-4968 Fax: (415) 931-3739
603 Mission Street , Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone: (855) 852-4968 Fax: (831) 600-7449
- Are you currently accepting new clients?
- How do I determine if The Lotus Collaborative is "in-network" with my insurance company?
- Can I continue to work with my therapist or dietician while attending the IOP or PHP programs?
- How do I begin treatment at TLC?
- How individualized is the program?
- What is a typical day like?
If you have any further questions, please give us a call.
- How do you figure out how much a person needs to eat? And exercise?
- How do you deal with weight gain?
For clients that are at a healthy weight or overweight: We seek to stabilize one's eating patterns and heal a client's metabolism. Irregular eating (not eating, then overeating) can stunt an individual's metabolism which can lead to weight maintenance at a higher than usual weight and/or weight gain. Binge eating or compulsive overeating also lead to weight gain or individual's maintaining weight higher than their body's natural set-point. In these circumstances, we work to stabilize eating patterns, reduce rigid food rules, and work to incorporate typical binge food in a healthy, reasonable manner, instead of "over doing it". We find that stabilizing eating patterns increases one's metabolism and helps clients reach a natural set-point weight, one's natural weight.
- Are bathroom visits supervised?
- How long do people usually stay?
- What is your payment and cancellation policy?
- What is the cost of TLC's Intensive Outpatient (IOP) or Partial Hospitalization (PHP) Treatment Programs and are they covered by insurance?
- What is the cost of individual therapy, nutrition counseling and group therapy?
*please note these are average cost estimates. Costs may vary depending on level of financial need, skill level of therapist and length of group.
- What information do you need to check my insurance benefits?
- Policy Holder Information: Name on the policy, Current Address, Phone Number, SSN, DOB
- Insured's Information: Insured’s Name (if different from contact name), Insured Address, Insured Phone Number, Insured’s SSN, Insured’s DOB:
- Address Associated with Insurance.
- Name of Insurance
- Mental Health/Behavioral Health Phone Number
- Employer Name
- Subscriber Number
- Group Number
- Financially Responsible Party and relationship
Copyright 2011. The Lotus Collaborative. All rights reserved